Pink Christmas Punch Recipe
Here is a real family heirloom recipe. The first person in our family to serve this delicious fruit punch was Great-Grandma King. She used to set out a Christmas Eve spread at their house every year. Its pretty pink color is very festive as well.—Beth Dewese, Plano, Texas
- 1 can (46 ounces) DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice, chilled
- 5-1/4 cups tropical fruit punch, chilled
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 bottle (2 liters) ginger ale, chilled
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1. In a 8-qt. punch bowl, combine the pineapple juice, fruit punch and cranberry juice. Slowly stir in ginger ale and ice cream. Serve immediately. Yield: 42 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup: 74 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 12mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Pink Christmas Punch
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC