Pink Christmas Punch
Here is a real family heirloom recipe. The first person in our family to serve this delicious fruit punch was Great-Grandma King. She used to set out a Christmas Eve spread at their house every year. Its pretty pink color is very festive as well.Beth Dewese, Plano, Texas
42 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 5-1/4 cups tropical fruit punch, chilled
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 bottle (2 liters) ginger ale, chilled
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream, softened
- In a 8-qt. punch bowl, combine the pineapple juice, fruit punch and
- cranberry juice. Slowly stir in ginger ale and ice cream. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 42 servings (3/4 cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 74 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 12 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.