Pineapple Zucchini Bread Recipe
The pineapple and zucchini make a nice combination in this flavorful bread.—Sharon Lafferty, Partlow, Virginia
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1. In a bowl, beat eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla. Combine dry ingredients; stir into egg mixture just until moistened. Fold in zucchini and pineapple. Pour into two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: 2 loaves.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 163 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 104 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Pineapple Zucchini Bread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC