Pineapple Zucchini Bread with Pecans and Raisins Recipe
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup raisins
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla. Add zucchini and pineapple; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in pecans and raisins.
- 2. Pour into two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices each).
1 slice: 205 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 130mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Pineapple Zucchini Bread with Pecans and Raisins
"Absolutely the best zucchini bread I have ever eaten"
"I used Walnuts instead of Pecans. Everyone who has tasted it loves it."
"I added some cinnamon about 11/2 tsp and 1tsp nutmeg to recipe."
"I have a similar recipe that is so very moist. Has 3 c shredded zucchini, 3 tsp. cinnamon (I always use more - love the taste of cinnamon) and 1 sml box butterscotch instant pudding. My husband, family and friends all love this bread.grated zucchini, 3 tsp cinnamon and l sml box of instant butterscotch pudding."