- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- In a bowl, beat eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla. Combine dry ingredients; stir into egg mixture just until moistened. Fold in zucchini and pineapple. Pour into two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: 2 loaves.
Reviews for Pineapple Zucchini Bread
"This makes a moist, delicious bread that we all enjoyed. It doesn't really scream PINEAPPLE to me, I even increased the amount that I added to make up for omitting the nuts/raisins. I used really good quality cinnamon, and that is what I get more than anything. Next time I will back the cinnamon off more, and maybe add some pineapple extract if I can get my hands on it. Final verdict- very good."
"I love to make quick breads almost as much as my family loves eating them!This is one of their favorites; especially my youngest grandson."
"So good and moist. I substituted 1 C whole wheat flour for 1 C of the regular flour to add some extra fiber and nutrition. I decreased the sugar to 1 1/2 C. It turned out great."
"Excellent bread! My granddaughter and I made it today and she ate 3 slices shortly after it cooled enough to slice. I will definitely bake this many more times."
"I made it with Splenda and it is just delicious!"