Pineapple Vanilla Cream Cheese Pie Recipe
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (16 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup pineapple preserves
- Line unpricked pastry shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the yogurt and preserves; pour into crust. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Cream Cheese Pineapple Pie in Quick Cooking July/August 2003, p12
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Pineapple Vanilla Cream Cheese Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review