- In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar until thickened and
- lemon-colored. Beat in the oil, sour cream and vanilla until smooth.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to egg
- mixture and mix well.
- Fill muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 28-32 minutes
- or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool
- for 5 minutes before inverting onto wire racks to cool completely.
- Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 1 dozen jumbo
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 602 calories, 29 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 264 mg sodium, 82 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.