- 5 pounds yams or sweet potatoes, washed, pierced with fork
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup 100% DOLE® Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can (20 ounces) DOLE® Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Place yams on foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 375F., for 60 to 90 minutes or until yams are tender when pricked with a fork. Cool slightly, peel and cut into chunks.
- Spoon baked yams into large mixing bowl. Add margarine, pineapple juice, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Beat until fluffy. Stir in pineapple chunks.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Continue baking at 375F. for 15 minutes or until hot. Yield: 10 servings
Originally published as Pineapple Sweet Potatoes in Dole Partner Recipes 2015
Reviews for Pineapple Sweet Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review