- 40 minutes, basting twice with butter mixture.
- Stir steak sauce and reserved pineapple juice into remaining butter
- mixture; baste hens. Bake reserved stuffing with hens for 30
- minutes; baste hens twice.
- Uncover stuffing; baste hens with remaining butter mixture. Bake
- 15-20 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 185° for hens
- and 165° for stuffing in hens.Remove hens from pan; keep warm.
- Pour drippings into a saucepan, skim fat. Combine the cornstarch,
- brown sugar, water and lemon juice until smooth; add to the
- drippings. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until
- thickened. Serve with hens and stuffing. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 1,343 calories, 82 g fat (48 g saturated fat), 465 mg cholesterol, 2,034 mg sodium, 80 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 72 g protein.