Pineapple Strawberry Punch Recipe
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a food processor, puree strawberries. Pour into a large punch bowl. Stir in the pineapple juice and soda. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings (3 quarts).
Reviews for Pineapple Strawberry Punch
Sort By :
Great punch!As I wanted more of a strawberry flavor than a pineapple flavor, I added more strawberries.
Delicious! Will be making again!
This is a delicious punch! I have served it at a baby shower, BBQ, Christmas and just having the girls over. Wonderful flavor.
This was lovely and refreshing. I used fresh strawberries so this wasn't as sweet as it could have been. But it was really pretty and very tasty.
Best punch ever!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Potluck Beverage Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Punch Recipes >