- 2 cans (14 ounces each) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package (14 ounces) frozen unsweetened sliced strawberries, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, gently mix cranberry sauce, pineapple and strawberries until blended. Refrigerate, covered, 1-2 hours or until cold. Just before serving, stir in walnuts.
- Freeze option: Do not add walnuts. Freeze relish and walnuts separately in freezer containers. To use, thaw in refrigerator overnight. Stir in walnuts just before serving. Yield: 22 servings (1/4 cup each).
Reviews for Pineapple-Strawberry Cranberry Relish
Sort By :
"love the combo of cranberries, pineapple and strawberries. wowuld never have thought to combine them"
"This was great. The strawberries are a change from traditional cranberry relish and were a perfect side for Easter dinner. I modified the recipe by using fresh chopped strawberries and added some fresh chopped cooked cranberries for more texture and tartness. Got rave reviews from our guests. The leftovers are good mixed with cottage cheese. I would absolutely make this again."
"This is delicious. Much easier to make than my other cranberry relish. This is my go to firstname.lastname@example.org"