- apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- To form star, make a 1-1/4-in. cut from each corner toward center (do
- not cut through center). Place 1/4 teaspoon of pineapple filling in
- the center of each. Fold every other point toward the center,
- overlapping pieces; press lightly to seal.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks
- to cool.
- For frosting, combine the confectioners' sugar, butter, milk and
- vanilla in a bowl until smooth. Drizzle over cookies; sprinkle with
- walnuts. Yield: 5 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 171 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 93 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.