Pineapple Spread Recipe
This simple tasty spread is one I can quickly put together for unexpected company-or for a snack.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 medium fresh mushroom, finely chopped, optional
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Stir in the onions, mushroom if desired, garlic, salt and pepper. Fold in pineapple. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2/3 cup.
2 tablespoon: 57 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 67mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Pineapple Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC