This simple tasty spread is one I can quickly put together for unexpected company-or for a snack.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 medium fresh mushroom, finely chopped, optional
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Stir in the onions, mushroom if desired, garlic, salt and pepper. Fold in pineapple. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2/3 cup.
Originally published as Pineapple Spread in Reminisce January/February 2004, p50
Reviews for Pineapple Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review