- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 pounds miniature smoked sausages
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, flour and mustard. Gradually stir in the pineapple juice, vinegar and soy sauce. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add sausages; stir to coat. Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve warm. Yield: about 8 dozen.
Reviews for Pineapple Smokies
Sort By :
"A big hit at potlucks and parties!"
"Love these. Have a sweet and tangy taste to them. Husband loved them as well, so I'm fixing some as appetizers for Thanksgiving tomorrow."
"I served these over white rice and it was good. There's nothing really special about them, but they are a quick appetizer or meal as I served them."
"These were a nice change from the standard bbq smokies. I doubled the recipe for a family christmas and only had a few leftover. The pineapple flavor was great!"
"I love the pineapple flavor with the the bite of the sausage! The vinegar, and soy sauce always make an excellent combination!"