- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 pounds miniature smoked sausages
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, flour and mustard. Gradually stir in the pineapple juice, vinegar and soy sauce. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add sausages; stir to coat. Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve warm. Yield: about 8 dozen.
Reviews for Pineapple Smokies
Sort By :
"I served these over white rice and it was good. There's nothing really special about them, but they are a quick appetizer or meal as I served them."
"These were a nice change from the standard bbq smokies. I doubled the recipe for a family christmas and only had a few leftover. The pineapple flavor was great!"
"I love the pineapple flavor with the the bite of the sausage! The vinegar, and soy sauce always make an excellent combination!"