Pineapple Sauce for Ham Recipe
- 1/4 cup water
- 1-1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1-1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1-1/2 cups crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2-1/4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1. Combine water, sugar, ketchup, soy sauce, mustard and pineapple in saucepan. Bring to boil; simmer 10 minutes. Dissolve cornstarch in 1/2 cup of water; add to sauce. Cook, stirring, until clear. Serve over ham slices. Yield: About 4 cups sauce.
2 tablespoon: 52 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 56mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (12g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Pineapple Sauce for Ham
"I never have ham without this sauce. This is one of my favorites!"