Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- 2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Pineapple Salsa
Sort By :
Excellent tasting salsa. I personally like a little more heat though....so I added 2 tablespoons of both minced ginger and fresh Tahitian lime juice.
I just made this for the first time exactly to the recipe. It is amazing!!!!! Will be making more tomorrow! Thank you!
This is a delicious, fresh salsa served with tortilla chips.
What a fantastic recipe! This was a party favorite. Sweet and savory, and mouthwatering!