This mouthwatering salsa shared by Suzi LaPar of Wahiawa, Hawaii features fresh pineapple and a handful of seasonings. Serve it with tortilla chips or atop grilled chicken or fish for a jazzed-up meal.—Suzi LaPar, Wahiawa, Hawaii
- 2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Pineapple Salsa in Simple & Delicious July/August 2006, p53
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Pineapple Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review