Pineapple Salad Recipe
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Cut slices in half; set aside. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, honey, vinegar, soy sauce and reserved pineapple juice; shake well.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Combine the romaine, onion slices and pineapple slices in a serving dish. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Pineapple Salad(2)
Sort By :
Made this with fresh Pineapple and used a can of pineapple juice for the dressing. I used mixed field greens instead of romaine I thought this was a very good salad and will make again.
this salad was ok. The onions and pineapple went well together. To me the soy sauce stood out a little more then I wanted it to. Maybe if the flavors sit together longer it helps not sure though. I only refridgerated it for about 10-15 min. I will make it again but I feel like it is missing something maybe sunflower seeds or chow mein noodles would be a good additon.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Salads >
- Quick Recipes >