Pineapple Rice Pudding Recipe
- 1 cup cooked long grain rice
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Maraschino cherries and fresh mint, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the rice and pineapple; set aside. In a small bowl, beat cream, sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form. Fold into rice mixture. Cover and chill until serving. Garnish with cherries and mint if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Pineapple Rice Pudding
Sort By :
"I love this recipe..we make it anytime we need a quick dessert..mom always made it with the cherries and some cherry juice mixed in also..."
"Tasted good, but I think it needs either more rice or less pineapple.Served 4 at our house.Forgot to drain the pineapple; turned out fine though. Used 1 cup whipped topping instead of whipping the cream; still added the sugar and vanilla though."
"This was easy and fast. Delicious. May change the fruit."
"My mohter made this and called it "Glorified Rice", which was a treat for our family too. Mom added cherries (cut in quarters) along with the pineapple. Yummy."
"This recipe is very good. I have same recipe from my mother, except it calls for 1/4 cup sugar and dream whip."