- 1 cup uncooked Minute® White Rice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Stir in butter. Add the pineapple, brown sugar and salt; spoon into a greased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple Rice Casserole in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p226
Reviews for Pineapple Rice Casserole(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review