Pineapple Raisin Stuffing Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 4 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 package (14 ounces) seasoned stuffing croutons
- 1. In a small bowl, cream the butter, sugar and cinnamon. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in pineapple and raisins. Place stuffing croutons in a large bowl; stir in pineapple mixture.
- 2. Transfer to a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 325° for 60-75 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 12-14 servings.
3/4 cup: 285 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 492mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Pineapple Raisin Stuffing
"I haven't made this yet but was wondering where to find seasoned stuffing croutons?"