Pineapple Raisin Stuffing Recipe
A co-worker gave me this stuffing recipe years ago. I added cinnamon and raisins for even more flavor. It accompanies ham dinners throughout the year.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 4 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 package (14 ounces) seasoned stuffing croutons
- 1. In a small bowl, cream the butter, sugar and cinnamon. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in pineapple and raisins. Place stuffing croutons in a large bowl; stir in pineapple mixture.
- 2. Transfer to a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 325° for 60-75 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 285 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 492 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC