Pineapple Raisin Stuffing Recipe
A co-worker gave me this stuffing recipe years ago. I added cinnamon and raisins for even more flavor. It accompanies ham dinners throughout the year.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 4 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 package (14 ounces) seasoned stuffing croutons
- In a small bowl, cream the butter, sugar and cinnamon. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in pineapple and raisins. Place stuffing croutons in a large bowl; stir in pineapple mixture.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 325° for 60-75 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple Raisin Stuffing in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p160
Reviews for Pineapple Raisin Stuffing(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 2, 2010
I haven't made this yet but was wondering where to find seasoned stuffing croutons?