- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup raisins
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugars, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cloves. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, pineapple, eggs and extract. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in pecans and raisins.
- Spoon into two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 325° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices each).
Originally published as Pineapple-Raisin Nut Bread in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007, p13
Reviews for Pineapple-Raisin Nut Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review