Pineapple Raisin Crisp Recipe
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Dash ground cinnamon
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- 1. Combine pineapple and raisins in a small ungreased baking dish. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, coconut, oats, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over fruit. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until topping is crisp. Serve warm or cold. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 264 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 86 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Pineapple Raisin Crisp
"Thank you this is a wonderful alternative to apple or berry. I always have pineapple tidbits on hand and used grated carrot instead of the coconut."