Pineapple Punch Recipe
Filled with delicious citrus flavors, this lively beverage will brighten any setting, according to Verna Doerksen of MacGregor, Manitoba. She reveals, "I usually make two to three batches for family gatherings, and there's never any left."
- 2 cups sugar
- 2-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 bottle (48 ounces) grapefruit juice
- 1 can (46 ounces) orange juice
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve sugar in water. Add juices. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Just before serving, stir in soda. Yield: 7-1/2 quarts.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 148 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC