Pineapple Punch Recipe
Filled with delicious citrus flavors, this lively beverage will brighten any setting, according to Verna Doerksen of MacGregor, Manitoba. She reveals, "I usually make two to three batches for family gatherings, and there's never any left."
- 2 cups sugar
- 2-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 bottle (48 ounces) grapefruit juice
- 1 can (46 ounces) orange juice
- 1 can (46 ounces) DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve sugar in water. Add juices. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Just before serving, stir in soda. Yield: 7-1/2 quarts.
1 cup: 148 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Pineapple Punch
Reviewed Jan. 11, 2012
"I made this for Autumn & Gabe's graduation party"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC