Pineapple Punch Recipe
- 2 cups sugar
- 2-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 bottle (48 ounces) grapefruit juice
- 1 can (46 ounces) orange juice
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a large bowl, dissolve sugar in water. Add juices. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Just before serving, stir in soda. Yield: 7-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Party Punch in Country Woman May/June 1998, p28
Reviews for Pineapple Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 11, 2012
"I made this for Autumn & Gabe's graduation party"