Filled with delicious citrus flavors, this lively beverage will brighten any setting, according to Verna Doerksen of MacGregor, Manitoba. She reveals, "I usually make two to three batches for family gatherings, and there's never any left."
- 2 cups sugar
- 2-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 bottle (48 ounces) grapefruit juice
- 1 can (46 ounces) orange juice
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a large bowl, dissolve sugar in water. Add juices. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Just before serving, stir in soda. Yield: 7-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Party Punch in Country Woman May/June 1998, p28
Reviews for Pineapple Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 11, 2012
"I made this for Autumn & Gabe's graduation party"