Pineapple Pudding Pie
I make this pie ahead of time so it can chill in the refrigerator before dinner. I sometimes make the crust from scratch but I recommend using a convenient store-bought crust when time is short.Ron Gardner, Grand Haven, Michigan
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand
- for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in pineapple. Pour into crust.
- Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle with coconut. Cover and
- refrigerate. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 262 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 329 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.