Pineapple Pudding Recipe
"My husband and I have cut down considerably on fat and sugar, so I'm always on the lookout for dessert recipes like this one," says Ruth Vauthrin of Costa Mesa, California. With only four ingredients, the pudding is quick to prepare, too.
- 2 cups (16 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (1 ounces) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 6 vanilla wafers
- In a bowl, whisk the sour cream, pineapple and pudding mix until blended and thickened. Serve immediately with vanilla wafers. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple Pudding in Light & Tasty June/July 2003, p14
Reviews for Pineapple Pudding(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 2, 2008
Awesome. I had my doubts but my husband and I lokking for low calorie/low fat recipes. Decided to try this and soooo glad we did. A few ingredients, takes one minute to put together and voila! Try you will be glad you did.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >