Pineapple Pretzel Fluff Recipe
- 1 cup coarsely crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the pretzels, butter and 1/2 cup sugar. Press into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 7 minutes. Cool. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until creamy. Fold in pineapple and whipped topping; chill until serving. Break pretzel mixture into small pieces; stir into pineapple mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 665 calories, 38 g fat (27 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 485 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Pineapple Pretzel Fluff
"It was just okay ..."
"A favorite at potlucks"
"I have made this one 20+ times. One of my families favorites! My husband can no longer eat nuts and he said the pretzels remind him of nuts. So fun for the kids to help make too! A great dessert for a hot summer day!"
"I made this for a potluck again and the reviews were great. Everybody is guessing what's in it and wants the recipe."
"I am always preparing meals and this is the most requested dish I make. I even double and triple the recipe when I take it to a potluck and the dish will be scraped clean!"
"I have made this several times and everyone just loves it! They are so surprised when you tell them it has pretzels in it. This is a keeper"