Pineapple Pretzel Fluff
Looking for something different to bring to a potluck? Beth Olby of Ashland, Wisconsin, says, "Everyone goes crazy for this sweet and crunchy combination. Be sure to add the pretzel mixture right before serving to keep it crispy."
6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 cup coarsely crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a small bowl, combine the pretzels, butter and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Press into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 400° for 7 minutes. Cool. Meanwhile, in a large bowl,
- beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until creamy. Fold in
- pineapple and whipped topping; chill until serving. Break pretzel
- mixture into small pieces; stir into pineapple mixture. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 665 calories, 38 g fat (27 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 485 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.