Pineapple Pretzel Fluff Recipe
- 1 cup coarsely crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a small bowl, combine the pretzels, butter and 1/2 cup sugar. Press into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 400° for 7 minutes. Cool. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until creamy. Fold in pineapple and whipped topping; chill until serving. Break pretzel mixture into small pieces; stir into pineapple mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Pineapple Pretzel Fluff
Sort By :
A favorite at potlucks
I have made this one 20+ times. One of my families favorites! My husband can no longer eat nuts and he said the pretzels remind him of nuts. So fun for the kids to help make too! A great dessert for a hot summer day!
I made this for a potluck again and the reviews were great. Everybody is guessing what's in it and wants the recipe.
I am always preparing meals and this is the most requested dish I make. I even double and triple the recipe when I take it to a potluck and the dish will be scraped clean!
I have made this several times and everyone just loves it! They are so surprised when you tell them it has pretzels in it. This is a keeper