- 1 cup DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into 12 slices
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour 2/3 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. Lightly grease the grill rack.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan. Place pork over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, grill pineapple slices for 2-3 minutes on each side or until heated through; serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Pineapple Pork Tenderloin
"this is good and easy. I cooked it in the oven, since it was too cold to grill."
"Hubby liked it, which is always a winner as he is very picky. I had issues with my grill this night so it took twice as long to cook, will rate again next time i try it to see if that improves with a non-finicky grill nite."
"This is a great meal. My whole family enjoyed it and it was so healthy. I served it with grilled asparagus also - yum!"