- tablespoon oil until no longer pink; remove and keep warm.
- Stir-fry the broccoli, carrots and onion in remaining oil until
- tender. Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil;
- cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add pork and
- pineapple; heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup (calculated without rice) equals 230 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 1,295 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.