- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed unsweetened pineapple, drained
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 bone-in pork loin chop (7 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- In a bowl, combine the pineapple, mustard, garlic and salt; mix well. Pour 1/2 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 24 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining pineapple mixture.
- Drain and discard marinade from pork. In a nonstick skillet, brown chops on both sides in oil over medium heat. Add reserved pineapple mixture; cover and cook over low heat for 8-10 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pineapple Pork Chops
Sort By :
"I'm with the other reviewer. Where was there brown sugar in this recipe at all? Did I miss something?"
" The original printed version in Light & Tasty July 2003 has an *Editor's Note: As a substitute for honey mustard, combine 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard and 1-1/2 teaspoons honey.Hope this helps! "
"What is the asterix for?"