Marinated in a delightful combination of pineapple, honey mustard and garlic, the entree is simple to prepare and tastes sensational. Since we cut back on red meat, the tasty chops and flavorful sauce fit perfectly with our eating plan.—Michelle Bishop, Peru, Indiana
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed unsweetened pineapple, drained
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 bone-in pork loin chop (7 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- In a bowl, combine the pineapple, mustard, garlic and salt; mix well. Pour 1/2 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 24 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining pineapple mixture.
- Drain and discard marinade from pork. In a nonstick skillet, brown chops on both sides in oil over medium heat. Add reserved pineapple mixture; cover and cook over low heat for 8-10 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple Pork Chops in Light & Tasty June/July 2003, p6
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Pineapple Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review