Pineapple Pecan Cheese Ball Recipe
This cheese ball will keep for several days in the refrigerator. It's delicious! I've found it's especially popular at a party or get-together.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 cups chopped pecans, divided
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the pineapple, green pepper, onions, seasonings and 1/2 cup pecans. Place on a sheet of plastic wrap; shape into a ball. Refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Just before serving, roll cheese ball in remaining pecans. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3-1/3 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 98 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 99 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Pineapple Pecan Cheese Ball
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC