- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 cups chopped pecans, divided
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the pineapple, green pepper, onions, seasonings and 1/2 cup pecans. Place on a sheet of plastic wrap; shape into a ball. Refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, roll cheese ball in remaining pecans. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3-1/3 cups.
Originally published as Pineapple Pecan Cheese Ball in Country April/May 1991, p47
Reviews for Pineapple Pecan Cheese Ball
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 6, 2014
Mine didn't turn out very solid, but oh my gosh, was it good!! I just turned it into a dip and topped it with the finely chopped pecans. Definitely a keeper, though maybe next time, it will hold a ball shape for me!