- 3 cans (12 ounces each) orange soda
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Fill ice cream freezer cylinder two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions (refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze). Transfer to a freezer container; allow sherbet to firm up in the refrigerator freezer for 2-4 hours before serving. Yield: about 2 quarts.
Originally published as Pineapple Orange Sherbet in Light & Tasty April/May 2002, p7
Reviews for Pineapple Orange Sherbet(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 5, 2011
Kids scarfed it down like the sun wasn't gonna rise in the mornin'!!
More Recipe Collections
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Homemade Ice Cream >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >