Pineapple-Orange Cranberry Sauce Recipe
This delicious and flavorful side dish comes together in no time at all! The quick, versatile and healthy recipe comes from Adrienne Nicchio of North Merrick, New York.
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, well drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1. In a small serving bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, oranges and pineapple. Stir in pecans just before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2-3/4 cups.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC