Pineapple-Orange Cranberry Sauce
This delicious and flavorful side dish comes together in no time at all! The quick, versatile and healthy recipe comes from Adrienne Nicchio of North Merrick, New York.
11 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, well drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a small serving bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, oranges and
- pineapple. Stir in pecans just before serving. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 2-3/4 cups.