- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, well drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a small serving bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, oranges and pineapple. Stir in pecans just before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2-3/4 cups.
Reviews for Pineapple-Orange Cranberry Sauce
"Great blend of flavors...one of the best cranberry recipes I've made"
"I made this originally as a side dish. Then when I had left overs, I tried using it on top of a ham I was baking. I have always had good reviews on my ham but when made with this sauce, I got rave reviews...even from people who do not like cranberries!"
"Never mind I see my answer. I should read the recipe more carefully !!!![email protected]"
"Do you drain the oranges and pineapple?Thanks[email protected]"
"Just made this for Thanksgiving, too, and it was well-received. Very pretty and appetizing colors. However, personally I think cranberry sauce should be a little more tart than this."