- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, well drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a small serving bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, oranges and pineapple. Stir in pecans just before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2-3/4 cups.
Reviews for Pineapple-Orange Cranberry Sauce
Sort By :
Great blend of flavors...one of the best cranberry recipes I've made
Made this last year and will again this year great side dish with ham or turkey, I can just eat it as a salad so quick and easy and good!
I made this originally as a side dish. Then when I had left overs, I tried using it on top of a ham I was baking. I have always had good reviews on my ham but when made with this sauce, I got rave reviews...even from people who do not like cranberries!
Never mind I see my answer. I should read the recipe more carefully !!!!
Do you drain the oranges and pineapple?
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salads >
- Sauces & Toppings Recipes >