This delicious and flavorful side dish comes together in no time at all! The quick, versatile and healthy recipe comes from Adrienne Nicchio of North Merrick, New York.
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, well drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a small serving bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, oranges and pineapple. Stir in pecans just before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2-3/4 cups.
Originally published as Pineapple-Orange Cranberry Sauce in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007, p47
Reviews for Pineapple-Orange Cranberry Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review