Pineapple Orange Cheesecake Recipe
Sweet orange marmalade is a less bitter product than traditional marmalade. Both contain unpeeled slices of citrus fruit.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total time: 15 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen New York-style cheesecake, thawed
- Whipped topping, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, saute pineapple and brown sugar in butter for 8 minutes. Spread orange marmalade over cheesecake; top with pineapple mixture. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 slice (calculated without whipped topping) equals 575 calories, 36 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 344 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC