Pineapple Orange Cheesecake Recipe
Sweet orange marmalade is a less bitter product than traditional marmalade. Both contain unpeeled slices of citrus fruit.
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen New York-style cheesecake, thawed
- Whipped topping, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, saute pineapple and brown sugar in butter for 8 minutes. Spread orange marmalade over cheesecake; top with pineapple mixture. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 slice (calculated without whipped topping): 575 calories, 36g fat (16g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 344mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (54g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for Pineapple Orange Cheesecake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC