Pineapple Mustard Ham Recipe
- 1 fully cooked bone-in spiral-sliced ham (8 to 10 pounds)
- 1 jar (12 ounces) apple jelly
- 1 jar (12 ounces) pineapple ice cream topping
- 1 container (1-3/4 ounces) ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and bake at 325° for 1-3/4 hours.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over the ham. Bake, uncovered, 30-45 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 16-20 servings.
1 serving (8 ounces) equals 351 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 1,243 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Pineapple Mustard Ham
"This pineapple mustard ham turns out to be one of the most delicious hams my family has ever eaten. We love it and will be making it many more times, for any special holiday we have. It's a keeper and going in my recipe box."
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer