Pineapple Mustard Ham Recipe
- 1 fully cooked bone-in spiral-sliced ham (8 to 10 pounds)
- 1 jar (12 ounces) apple jelly
- 1 jar (12 ounces) pineapple ice cream topping
- 1 container (1-3/4 ounces) ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and bake at 325° for 1-3/4 hours.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over the ham. Bake, uncovered, 30-45 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 16-20 servings.
1 serving (8 ounces) equals 351 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 1,243 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Pineapple Mustard Ham
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer