Sweet and spicy ingredients combine in a fruity glaze to top this delightful ham, which was one of my mom's specialties. Our family enjoyed it many times for Easter. The horseradish and dry mustard in the glaze add delicious zip to the tender ham slices. -Lorrie Bailey, Pulaski, Iowa
Recommended: 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Recipes
- 1 fully cooked bone-in spiral-sliced ham (8 to 10 pounds)
- 1 jar (12 ounces) apple jelly
- 1 jar (12 ounces) pineapple ice cream topping
- 1 container (1-3/4 ounces) ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and bake at 325° for 1-3/4 hours.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over the ham. Bake, uncovered, 30-45 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple Mustard Ham in Taste of Home February/March 2002, p35
Reviews for Pineapple Mustard Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 29, 2010
"This pineapple mustard ham turns out to be one of the most delicious hams my family has ever eaten. We love it and will be making it many more times, for any special holiday we have. It's a keeper and going in my recipe box."