Pineapple Mustard Ham Recipe
- 1 fully cooked bone-in spiral-sliced ham (8 to 10 pounds)
- 1 jar (12 ounces) apple jelly
- 1 jar (12 ounces) pineapple ice cream topping
- 1 container (1-3/4 ounces) ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and bake at 325° for 1-3/4 hours.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over the ham. Bake, uncovered, 30-45 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 16-20 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Pineapple Mustard Ham
Sort By :
This pineapple mustard ham turns out to be one of the most delicious hams my family has ever eaten. We love it and will be making it many more times, for any special holiday we have. It's a keeper and going in my recipe box.