Pineapple Mango Salsa Recipe
- 1/4 cup diced peeled mango
- 1/4 cup canned pineapple chunks, quartered
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- Dash salt, optional
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the mango, pineapple, red onion, vinegar, cilantro, ginger, pepper flakes and salt if desired. Cover and refrigerate for 1-4 hours. Stir before serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: about 1/2 cup.
One 2-tablespoon serving of salsa (prepared with unsweetened pineapple and calculated with unsweetened pineapple and calculated without salt or tortilla chips) equals 17 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: Free Food.
Reviews for Pineapple Mango Salsa
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.