Pineapple Mango Salsa Recipe
- 1/4 cup diced peeled mango
- 1/4 cup canned pineapple chunks, quartered
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- Dash salt, optional
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the mango, pineapple, red onion, vinegar, cilantro, ginger, pepper flakes and salt if desired. Cover and refrigerate for 1-4 hours. Stir before serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: about 1/2 cup.
2 tablespoon: 17 calories, 0.550g fat (0.550g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0.550g fiber), 0.550g protein
Reviews for Pineapple Mango Salsa
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.