Pineapple Mango Salsa
This fruit salsa served with tortilla chips is great for summer barbecues. It can also be served alongside fish and chicken entrees. —Mary Gloede, Lakewood, Wisconsin
10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and
- refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Yield: 2-2/3 cups.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.