Pineapple Mallow Slaw Recipe
- 9 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cabbage and pineapple. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt and celery seed. Pour into cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 2. Fold in the marshmallows and cranberries 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 16-20 servings.
3/4 cup: 208 calories, 13g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 189mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Pineapple Mallow Slaw
"We had this salad for Easter and it was delicious!! I will be making this again in the future!"
"used a bottle dressing. nice change from regular cole slaw. kids loved the marshmallow."
"Excellent salad. I sometimes omit the marshmallows and add grilled chicken whichmakes a nice salad for lunch."