- 9 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage and pineapple. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt and celery seed. Pour into cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Fold in the marshmallows and cranberries 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple Mallow Slaw in Taste of Home October/November 2000, p37
Reviews for Pineapple Mallow Slaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 6, 2015
"We had this salad for Easter and it was delicious!! I will be making this again in the future!"
Reviewed Dec. 18, 2012
"used a bottle dressing. nice change from regular cole slaw. kids loved the marshmallow."