Pineapple Lime Pie Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 to 3 drops green food coloring, optional
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked or 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Shaved semisweet chocolate, optional
- 1. In a bowl, combine milk, lime juice and pineapple. Stir in food coloring if desired. Spoon into crust. In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time. Spoon over filling. Sprinkle with chocolate if desired. Chill for at least 8 hours. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 415 calories, 22g fat (13g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 175mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (36g sugars, trace fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Pineapple Lime Pie
"This pie is very refreshing and sweet. My husband especially enjoyed it. I have also made it adding 8 oz. cream cheese."