Pineapple-Lime Gelatin Mold Recipe
Jolly, jiggly gelatin comes in a rainbow of colors and fits any party mold! This lime-green salad from Christine Arter of Crestline, Ohio makes a refreshing and fun side dish.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lime gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in pineapple; cover and refrigerate until syrupy.
- Whisk in sour cream; add pecans. Transfer to a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Unmold onto a serving plate. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple-Lime Gelatin Mold in Simple & Delicious March/April 2007, p42
Reviews for Pineapple-Lime Gelatin Mold(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 21, 2008
LOVE THIS!!! LOVE IT BEST WITHOUT the SOUR CREAM! Toast the pecans............ very yummy!!!