Jolly, jiggly gelatin comes in a rainbow of colors and fits any party mold! This lime-green salad from Christine Arter of Crestline, Ohio makes a refreshing and fun side dish.
Recommended: Who Knew You Could Do That with Jello?
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lime gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in pineapple; cover and refrigerate until syrupy.
- Whisk in sour cream; add pecans. Transfer to a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Unmold onto a serving plate. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Pineapple-Lime Gelatin Mold in Simple & Delicious March/April 2007, p42
Reviews for Pineapple-Lime Gelatin Mold
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 21, 2008
"LOVE THIS!!! LOVE IT BEST WITHOUT the SOUR CREAM! Toast the pecans............ very yummy!!!"