Pineapple Kiwi Jam Recipe
- 4 kiwifruit, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 pouch (3 ounces) liquid fruit pectin
- 3 drops green food coloring, optional
- 1. In a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the kiwi, sugar, pineapple and lime juice. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 7-10 minutes or until mixture comes to a full rolling boil, stirring every 2 minutes. Stir in pectin. Add food coloring if desired.
- 2. Pour into jars or freezer containers and cool to room temperature, about 1 hour. Cover and let stand overnight or until set, but not longer than 24 hours. Refrigerate or freeze. Yield: 4 cups.
2 tablespoon: 83 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (20g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Pineapple Kiwi Jam
"This sour and sweet jam, great with tosted white bread."