Pineapple Ice Cream Topping Recipe
- 3/4 cup pineapple preserves
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash ground cinnamon
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through, stirring once. Serve with ice cream. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 345 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 112 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Pineapple Ice Cream Topping
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.