- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup ground fully cooked ham
- Crackers or snack rye bread
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, pineapple and ham. Serve with crackers or bread. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Originally published as Pineapple Ham Spread in Quick Cooking September/October 2002, p12
Reviews for Pineapple Ham Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review