"This is a recipe I served my kids when time was short...and so was leftover ham," recalls Delia Kennedy of Deer Park, Washington. Spread the sweet ham mixture on rye bread or crunchy crackers for an effortless appetizer.
Recommended: 30 Seafood Recipes for Christmas Gatherings
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup ground fully cooked ham
- Crackers or snack rye bread
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, pineapple and ham. Serve with crackers or bread. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Originally published as Pineapple Ham Spread in Quick Cooking September/October 2002, p12
Reviews for Pineapple Ham Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review